Friday, January 25, 2008

Progress?

I think it is safe to say we've made some poop progress!

(Only moms get so excited about poop. Well, maybe dog owners do too, especially if they've trained their dog to go in one spot in the yard...)

For the last three days, D has pooped on the potty more or less willingly. [Insert huge sigh of relief here.] I'm hoping we've turned the corner and his poop holding days are coming rapidly to an end. Thank you Dr. H and thank you miralax! I know there's always the possibility of regression in potty training, but so far we've been full steam ahead. He's totally and completely out of diapers and I can't remember the last time he had an accident. And now if the poop holding drama is over, we might just be home free.

Now if someone could get him to stop yelling, "YES IT IS!" at me when I tell him no to something, that would be great. Thanks.

No comments: